Book Title: Master Your Focus: Focus on What Matters, Ignore the Rest, & Speed up Your Success
Author: I. C. Robledo
- The Smart Habit Guide: 37 Small Life Changes Your Brain Will Thank You for Making
- No One Ever Taught Me How to Learn: How to Unlock Your Learning Potential and Become Unstoppable
- The Intellectual Toolkit of Geniuses: 40 Principles that Will Make You Smarter and Teach You to Think Like a Genius
- The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
- Upgrade Yourself: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Mindset, Improve Your Habits and Change Your Life
- Effortless Learning: Learn The Secrets That Teachers Never Told You: Master Any Subject, Memorize More, And Focus Fast ( WHILE STUDYING LESS)
- Practical Memory: A Simple Guide to Help You Remember More & Forget Less in Your Everyday Life
- The Unlimited Mind: Master Critical Thinking, Make Smarter Decisions, And Be In Control Of Your Life
- The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
- 55 Smart Apps to Level Up Your Brain: Free Apps, Games, and Tools for iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Web Browsers, Windows Phone, & Apple Watch
Multiply Your Focus And Productivity Without Feeling Overwhelmed
Imagine if you could sit down, keep your mind on one goal, and actually finish your task. Think how your life would be if you found a way to manage your work hours, breaks, and distractions
so that you could truly focus and complete goal after goal.
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo has revealed his struggle with maintaining focus. He was once frustrated, unable to stay focused on even simple tasks. Then he decided to experiment with different techniques until he was able to get more done in less time, with greater focus.
Now he is able to maintain his focus at the highest level, and he wants to help you do the same.
Inside, you will discover:
- How using Brute Force Focus can stretch your focus ability
- Why focused people work less to get more done – with Smart Breaks
- How to find your Sweet Spot of Challenge to stay focused on one task
- Why Internal Motivation will help you focus in the long-term
- How to stop Disruptive Ideas before they become big distractions
Get your focus in gear and turn your goals into a reality with Master Your Focus
Pick up your copy today by scrolling to the top of the page and clicking BUY NOW.